Saturday, August 3, 2013

Liquid Fish Soil Rescue

Do you take cod liver oil?  For about four years now I've been taking (and giving to my family) fermented cod liver oil.  It is said to be the superfood of supplements.  

One day I was looking on the website of the company from which I purchase my fermented cod liver oil and I saw they offered "byproducts and farm products."  Then I read this testimonial from a gardener in Phoenix, Arizona.  From experience I can testify that gardening in Arizona is no small feat.

Here's a snippet of explanation from the website:
When bacteria die off they give 15% of their weight in nitrogen, 3% phosphorus and 1% potassium.  When conditions and food are perfect bacteria can double in count every 15 min.  It does not take much to put out 200 lb's of nitrogen through bacteria if you feed your soils/bacteria. 

What is the perfect foods for bacteria?  They need protein, sugars, water.  For explosive bacterial growth vitamin B's and enzymes need to be considered.     Liquid Fish Soil rescue is an excellent living food for your soil.  We do not destroy the enzymes or change the product through any other heating / processing steps... it purely fermented.

A friend and I bought a gallon to share (you cut it down with water before application).  I'm looking forward to seeing some results!
Let me just say: this stuff stinks....like you'd expect "fermented liquid fish liver" to smell.

Has anyone used this? Or something similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment